Working at Punch!
Join the Punch! family, where high-energy, accountability, humility, empowerment, and tenacity fuel our relentless quest for growth. At Punch!, it’s more than just a job; it’s a lifestyle. Thrive in our culture of growth and innovation as we lead the charge in modern, high-tech telemarketing and lead generation. As pioneers in next-level sales acceleration, our distributed B2B sales agency based in the UK fosters a dynamic, high-energy environment of innovation, fun, and constant learning.
Why come on the journey with us
There are countless reasons to join the Punch! family, but here are a few we believe are unique to us:
We are dedicated to providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. From in-house training sessions, external learning & development opportunities, to clear career progression paths, we ensure every member of the team is on a journey of continuous development.
We stay on top of the latest trends, pioneering modern sales strategies. You’ll be part of a team that’s changing the face of B2B sales.
People & Culture:
Our company values are not just words on a wall, they are the heartbeat of our culture, influencing everything we do. If you are someone who is energized by a dynamic, inclusive, and empowering environment, Punch! is the place for you.
Sales Development Representative
Punch! is searching for a Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team!
Salary: Base + Commission
Humble on the phone? Tenacious when meeting targets? Bring bundles of Positive Energy when securing deals? Then this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a sales-based role, working predominantly on the phone. The drive will be keen to make an impact on an ambitious agency by generating leads and sales opportunities!
For someone to truly succeed in this role they will need to embody our FIVE core values. Bringing Positive Energy to everything that you do!
- Being Humble. Strictly NO egos
- Empowering others to stay positive and achieve their goals
- Staying Tenacious and always giving it your all!
- Being Accountable for your work and all your responsibilities
- Experience in Sales, Sales Development, Telesales, or Lead Generation experience is ideal
- Good communication skills in high pressure situations
- Hubspot/Salesforce CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Experience using G-suite
- Skilled at active listening to assess prospects needs and criteria effectively
- Able to qualify leads and opportunities to ensure a high quality sales pipeline
- Excellent time management, organisation and multitasking skills
- Able to use effective social skills to build strong relationships with team members and external clients on the phone and face to face
- Show potential for future leadership
- Ambitious, self-starting, and eager to progress in a sales career with a fast growing company
- Generating new sales opportunities and pipeline via phone, social media and personalised emails
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment, aiming to progress in your career by consistently meeting sales targets
- Enhance CRM data quality by ensuring all prospect engagements are logged accurately within CRM
- Use qualification criteria to ensure all leads passed to clients are of good quality
- Work with a friendly, self-starting attitude, seeking to encourage others and succeed within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, representing Punch! and our clients in a professional manner
- Use good organisational skills to ensure all data is stored correctly and up-to-date
- Write accurate reports for all booked opportunities
- Be proactive and eager to participate in team-building incentives
We also provide the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Additional “holi-days” off added after 2 years of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Wellness / Wellbeing initiatives including on-site mental health first aider.
- WPA Healthcare kicks in after being with us for 1 year.
- Quarterly team get-togethers, from classy dinners to fun-filled escape rooms!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Equipment to support your at home office!
- Referal scheme for employees & clients
If you want to work in an ultra-positive environment with a team that has flair, is tenacious, and empowering, then we’d love to see your CV!
Click ‘Apply Here’ and fill out the form.
Our hiring process
We want to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other. Our hiring process has been designed with this in mind, aiming to be transparent, fair, and engaging at every step. Typically, it involves a first interview, a task or challenge relevant to the role, followed by a second interview.