B2B APPOINTMENT SETTING SERVICES
Appointments that turn into business
Enhance your sales team’s productivity, by filling their calendars with high-quality, pre-qualified appointments.
Fill your calendar with opportunities
Solve major sales challenges with our appointment setting services.
Volume of opportunities are low
Add 100+ appointments to your calendar, yearly
No time to build an in-house team
Appointments within 30 days, proven 12X ROI
Meeting no shows
Game-changing meeting confirmation workflow
Sales team currently multitasking
Improve productivity with a predictable flow of appointments
Real-life success stories
Our appointment setting services are proven to help B2B brands grow.
56 meetings booked in 4 months for global SaaS company
Turning leads into sales-ready opportunities
Ready for a full pipeline?
Join us on a 30 minute discovery call.
How our appointment setting service works
Discover our award-winning process for outbound B2B appointment setting.
Building your playbook
Identify your ICP, TAM & messaging
- Your sales and marketing leaders attend a planning meeting with our strategic team, where we define your strategic goals, ideal client profile (ICP) and key opportunities for your business.
- Our data research team build a database for your total addressable market (TAM).
- We create multi-channel messaging and proven workflows to engage your prospects.
- Finally, our sales development reps (SDR’s) are trained on your proposition, messaging and ways to overcome objections.
Our team speak with your prospects 1-to-1
- Our SDR’s reach out to your prospects using the phone, personalised video, email and LinkedIn.
- 1-to-1 conversations with your prospects are logged into the CRM.
- Prospects are assigned statuses with follow-up actions according to where they are in the sales cycle.
- During the nurture flow, prospects are warmed up with relevant content, personalised resources and further 1-to-1 qualifying conversations via the phone.
Sales-ready appointments booked into your sales team's calendars
- Once your prospect has been qualified, our SDR team will schedule a meeting with a member of your sales team.
- For continuity, our SDR’s attend your prospect appointments to ensure a smooth handover.
- The outcome of each appointment is discussed with your account manager in your weekly meeting, and next steps are agreed.
- If the opportunity requires further nurture, our team work collaboratively with your sales team to close the deal.
Meet your appointment setting dream team
From our resident smooth talker to our data-driven strategy guru, each team member brings their own unique flair to your appointment setting programme. Plus, with over 50 team members, we’re always ready to scale your activity according to your goals.
Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Representative
Digital Campaign Manager
On average, our clients can expect 10-20 appointments scheduled per month, but this figure will rise based on the package you opt for. The number of appointments you can expect will also depend on the unique factors of your proposition, as well as the size of your total addressable market.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the appointments we book for our clients. We understand that your ultimate goal is business growth, and that’s why we diligently vet and qualify prospects to ensure they align with your target audience, have genuine interest in your offering and the potential to drive meaningful results for your business.
Additionally, all of our appointment setters receive best-in-class training and ongoing coaching to ensure prospects are nurtured and qualified to the highest standard.
No, you don’t need to provide us with data to get started. We have a dedicated team of data researchers and access to a robust data tech stack, including our proprietary intelligent database packed with a vast network of B2B contacts.
Our skilled appointment setters are based in the UK and South Africa and are a talented group of native English-speaking professionals.
We have in-house French and Spanish and if the scope of work warrants it, we can bring into the team most European language speaking SDRs. For example, we have run programmes into Germany. That being said, we do find that if you’re targeting large organisations, it’s fine to target them in English.
While there is a ramp-up period, we strive to deliver your first appointment within 30 days of execution. In fact, we’re so confident in our ability to deliver results that we offer a money-back guarantee if we don’t meet this timeline.
We serve businesses across multiple sectors. From technology, healthcare, finance and professional services, our appointment setting team have helped a wide array of ambitious B2B brands connect with their target audience, secure meaningful appointments, and drive business growth.
Typically, our appointment setting outreach commences within 4 weeks of onboarding as a client. Which means we’ll be connecting you with your prospects in no time! During the four weeks, our team will be strategically aligned and fully trained on your proposition and messaging. Book a discovery call today if you’d like to know more.
We have a number of appointment setting packages and can also offer tailored solutions. To determine the ideal package to maximise your ROI, we invite you to book a discovery call with us. Once we understand your requirements better we can provide you with a quote.